Saturday, July 28, 2007 ;
INSTRUCTION : Bold the statements that are true to you. Italicize the statements that you WISH are true. Leave the fibs alone. Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.
1) I miss somebody right now.
2) I do not watch tv these days.
3) I wear glasses or contact lenses.
4) I love to play video games. (Used to...)
5) I have tried marijuana.
6) I have been in a threesome.
7) I believe honesty is usually the best policy. (Yeah!)
8) I have changed mentally over the last year. (Not as in retarded lolx!)
9) I curse. (For fun!)
10) I am totally smart. (I hope so >.<) 11) I have broke sumone's bones.
12) I am paranoid sometimes. (I do... what is that guy is actually thinking?)
13) I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
14) I need money right now. (I wanna go back!!)
15) I love sushi. (Sweet!)
16) I talk really, really fast.
17) I have long hair.
18) I have lost money in Las Vegas. (25 cents lolx!)
19) I have at least one sibling.
20) I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
21) I couldnt survive without Caller ID. (For emergency ;p)
22) I like the way I look. (I wanna be confident about my image >.<) 23) I am usually pessimistic.
24) I have a lot of mood swings.
25) I have a hidden talent.
26) I am always hyper.
27) I have a lot of friends. (Or are they acquaintance? ^ ^')
28) I have pecked someone of the same sex.
29) I enjoy talking on the phone.
30) I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
31) I love to shop.
32) Enjoy window shopping. (No money dun look at stuff la ~)
33) I would rather shop than eat. (Food first!)
34) I dont hate anyone. (I could say this 1 year ago.)
35) I am a pretty good dancer. (I want to...)
36) I am completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. (My mom is great!)
37) I have a cell phone. (Cheapest ever lolx!)
38) I believe in God. (I believe everything that happens is for the best.)
39) I am an adrenaline junkie.
40) I watch MTV on a daily basis.
41) I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. (I couldn't get drunk!)
42) I have rejected someone before. (Regretted =/
43) I want to have children in the future. (Not sure yet hehe)
44) I have changed a diaper before.
45) I have called the cops on a friend before.
46) I am not allergic to anything.
47) I have a lot to learn. (So much.... >.<)
48) I am shy around members with the opposite sexs. (Not as friendly as some people..)
49) I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
50) I have tried alcohol before. (Alchohol is so cheap here!)
51) I own the South Park movie.
52) I would die for my best friend.
53) I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. (Not anymore!)
54) I have used my sexuality to advance my career. >.>
55) I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. (I like his songs ;p)
56) Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. (Only once before >.<) 57) I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it. (What the...) 58) I am happy at this moment! (How can... friend talking about his sad love life >.>)
59) I am obsessed with girls/guys. (Not as much as Hong Kongese!)
60) I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I”ve ever met.
61) I study for tests most of the time. (Ganbatte!)
62) I am comfortable with who I am right now. (Still wanna improve!)
63) I have more than just my ears pierced.
64) I walk barefoot wherever I can. (Eee.. dirty!)
65) I have jumped off a bridge.
66) I love sea turtles.
67) I spend ridiculous money on makeup. >.>
68) Plan on achieving a major goal/dream. (I got lots! Now focusing on few ;p)
69) I am proficient in a musical instrument. (I wished =/
70) I hate office jobs. ( To a certain extent....)
71) I love sci-fi movies. (Only certain scenes look cool..)
72) I think water rules. (Water can heal the body! Drink water ar!)
73) I went college out of state.
74) I like sausages.
75) I love kisses. (Absolutely~!)
76) I fall for the worst people.
77) I adore bright colours.
78) I cant live without black eyeliner.
79) I dont know why the hell I just did this stupid thing. (True....)
80) I usually like covers better than originals.
81) I can pick up things with my toes. (Depending how bit is it la...)
82) I can whistle.
83) I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither. (Eww)
84) I have ridden/owned a horse. (Gallop gallop ~)
85) I still have every journal I've written in.
86) I can stick to a diet.
87) I talk in my sleep. (To my detriment >.<)
88) I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
89) I have jazz in my blood. (They are good to listen to..)
90) Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
91) I wear a toe ring.
92) I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
93) I am a caffeine junkie.
94) I cosplay or know what cosplaying is. (Who doesn't?)
95) I have been to over 15 conventions.
96) I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
97) I am an artist.
98) I only clean my room when necessary. (I should do it routinely...)
99) I like a person of the same sex. (Liked.... XD)
100) I love being happy. :)
The 5 people are...... Barney, Bryan, Don, Andrew and Wei Min!
light my way ♥
Thursday, July 26, 2007 ;
Jetstar tickets.. only RM88 to and fro KL - Sydney? So exciting!! Must buy lolx!
Then 2 days later... Air Asia X servicing KL - Melbourne(?) for as little as RM10!!
Lucky I still haven buy my Jan ticket to go back to KL yet hehe ;p
Luck luck please grace me!
light my way ♥
Sunday, July 22, 2007 ;
Meh ~ I turned into a poser in the Central Australia Trip. It's kinda bleak out there, much worse than Canberra, and the more so to create our own entertainment. Good thing, or unfortunately, several events left chances to pose, and coupled with several accidental shots, wonderful :)
The posers are me, Don and Zhong ;p
We got stranded right on the first day! What luck lolx! The story was that Fred, the driver thought there was at least 1/4 of fuel left, but the bus decided to fool him by spoiling the fuel indicator. So there were we, waited an hour for him to fetch fuel... from somewhere.
Well, the farmland views are just spectacular. No trees, wait... clumps of trees, except ploughed land as far as the eye can see. As if we are in the countryside, which we were kaka. Photo.. photo!
Our classic basic poses, point at something.. anything!
Found a 'stranded' signpost, so why not take a picture with it? ;p
Many says this photo is classic cover pic, I leave the judgment up to you ^ ^
The starting event of our CS poses!
A stroll along the single-street Alice Springs CBD...
Natural poses are the best pose pictures ~
After thinking for a while, it seems like we are making an advertisement for sunscreen...
Muahahaa! Climbing up Uluru is not enough exercise for us 3 guys!
Ah! I can see my house!
light my way ♥
Sunday, July 15, 2007 ;
I'm not fully prepared to welcome the second semester yet. I can still vividly remember 2 days ago, after going out for a good dinner at 2 Yummy that I told myself to fully enjoy my last 3 holidays. And now, it's just few hours away from 2nd semester.
The things I had done the past 3 days, Asian Cup, Ping Pong, Letters from Iwo Jima, the first movie in the Star Wars movie marathon, frequent room visits, job applications and a CS game or two, damn, I dun feel like I had spent them substantially.
Right now, I'm feeling that I had wasted lots of time. Watching 1 litres of tears really drove the point into me. Although it's kinda late for me to go more than 100% at my life right now, I hope it's not too late yet.
I want to see myself in the future, with a job I like, with friends that lasts, with a family I love. Ha! I even prepared a syllabus to teach my children! Can't believe I had thought of that, especially when I do not have the intention to marry few years ago. And if it was me 2 years ago, I would just brush off a certain scene I encountered in Uluru.
Climbing up steep 75 degrees Uluru is not easy, worse with the strong winds, and there was this parent who carried a baby on both hands, coming down with 3 more stories to go. And later, father and mother each with one. Now they are what I called crazy people! Do they not care about their children meh? I feel damn scared and worried for those little babies, and now after 2 weeks, I still can't believe those idiots dare to do that to their children. Crazy!!
Haihz.. don't care anymore. Studies liao.. studies liao..
light my way ♥
Friday, July 13, 2007 ;
Ah.. I'm playing facebook now. I'm actually surprised to see that my friend Ai Ling also knows Chung Lern! Lolx! Such a small world.
The past 2 weeks, I was away traveling Central Australia. Lots of fun, lots of good photos and most importantly, lots of companionship! 13 + 1 of us signed up together. Haha! Pitching up the tents, then breaking down for the next camp, the mountain climbing, Uluru, Kata Tjuta, night games, new friends, all those add up together makes the trip a very memorable one ever.
But actually, I'm just too lazy to blog nowadays. zzZzz
light my way ♥